Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Registered! The Running Dead ♥

A quick trip to the New Balance branch Alabang Town Center this Black Saturday afternoon (it's nice to travel with very light traffic, made me wish at one moment while on the way that traffic should be like this at ALL times) has enabled me to FINALLY register at the much-awaited event on April 21, 2012 which coincidentally is also my 29th birthday!

This is a new twist for all runners who joins the conventional morning fun runs all around the metro and outside. I have posted details about it last March 28 in this same blog site.


Anyway the race kit includes ONLY the following:







The 20% off card on ALL New Balance regular-priced items sweetened my visit at the said branch. The "survivor" shirt will be distributed after finishing the race and the "life belts" shall be provided before gun start. Afterwards, its going to be an after party and dinner buffet, a nice way to celebrate my birthday - with the running community and the elite :)

Running for love ♥

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)