Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 16, 2012

"Registered!" Nat Geo Earth Day Run 2012 ♥

Took a risk.
 
That is what it all I needed. I needed to take a risk. Realizing that I have never won in any online raffles. I still took the risk. What do I have to lose anyway?

And it paid off.

Last April 10, 2012 - I was surprised that the owner of the fan page Ulikblog Runner is adding me in Facebook as a friend. It turns out, I won a free race kit for this Sunday's Nat Geo Earth Day Run 2012. To make sure that is was no fluke, I decided to check out the blog site that said fan page owner is maintaining.

And it was confirmed true, plus the message I got from no other than Ulikblog Runner himself erased all doubts I have. So after running 10k at Bonifacio Global City for Earth Run 2012 yesterday, I had to take a short trip to Greenbelt 3 to claim my free kit. It was a sweet gift for my running anniversary in running (I started to join my first fun run last April 10, 2011 - the GMA Kapuso All Star Fun Run, then went full time only last October 2011 after several basketball commitments and injury rehabilitation) and post-birthday (the event is staged on Sunday, April 22, 2012 just after my birthday run at Running Dead) run as well.

Here are some pictures after claiming the said kit. I'm running 10k again :)



Meeting the blog site owner at the even made winning even better. Again - maraming salamat Ulikblog Runner!

Race kit contents are shown below:





 
Running for love ♥

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)