Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 5, 2011

What I Want for Christmas

Dear Santa Claus,

I tried to be a good boy this year. Took the initiative to be fit and committed myself to running, a simple sport just right for our complicated lives. Though I am committed to running, I still will not leave the sport which I consider my first love, basketball. In line with this, I am writing you this letter as my wish for this coming Christmas. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I am letting this picture say for itself.


Merry Christmas hope to make it in your list this time.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)