Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 30, 2011

Energizer Night Race Beam Art Contest - Prize Delivery :)

Within 24 hours and true to their word, I got my prize delivered at the office. I finally know how it feels like to win in a promo. It's a good way to end the year and a sign of better things to come. I'm so glad that I tried and joined the promo.


Thank you so much Energizer Philippines, ending the year could not have been any better. Thank you Lord for all the blessings this year and I declare that the year 2012 will be another year of abundance.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)