Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 25, 2011

A Few Reasons Why I Love You

Your Smile. When you smile at me, I can't help but smile back. It makes anything that is wrong in my world just melt away. Your smile fixes everything.

Your voice. Everyone says you fall in love once but that is not true. Everytime I hear your voice, I fall in love all over again.

The way you make me feel. Whenever I'm with you, I feel safe and secure. I finally feel as if I belong somewhere and that somewhere is with you. You are my home.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)