Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Short Stop - Team Pacquiao Boutique at SM Mall of Asia

December 31, 2011, just hours before New Year's Eve, and not really knowing where I will be spending New Year's Eve (the least would be just sleeping as we transition into the new year), I decided to join my office mates in their trip to SM Mall of Asia. The two of them will be buying Vibram footwear.

"I'm sold" - I was also undecided until the last minute but eventually went in for the ride. It was a breath of fresh air to see a new boutique in said mall and since the mall opened an hour earlier due to the holiday season, we had the chance to have a quick stop at Team Pacquiao boutique.




After them getting new pairs of footwear and me getting the January 2012 issue of FHM plus picking up something in Comic Alley for someone, we ended our quick mall trip with a lunch at Jollibee and a quick glimpse of the "MOA Eye" - as advertised, the tallest and biggest. I have to see this for myself.



After getting a glimpse of this "tallest and biggest", I am more than happy to try this one out. Maybe some other time and with someone :)

Ready for the New Year? You bet.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)