Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Injured for the Nth Time :)

Once again, once more!

Enjoying the game this afternoon even in a losing effort was ruined by getting injured in the final two minutes. Over the past eleven years, this has been an on and off situation for me and frankly I'm getting used to it. Anyway, what can I do, I just can't mope around feeling sorry for myself. I just need to bounce back. Just like what Jackie Chan said in last year's The Karate Kid movie - "Life will knock us down, but we can choose whether or not to stand back up" I am choosing to stand back up. I will do what I love to do and I will train harder. Hey, we still have a long way to go this season. I am optimistic for my team and our chances. By the way, my teammate, Erick, also got injured at the start if the 2nd quarter. When misfortune rains, it pours, We lost the game and lost two players just like that.

Sharing some photos of my misfortune this afternoon, I am going to rest this long weekend, thanks to the U.S. Holiday, the 4th of July. I will be back though. That's a promise.






No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)