Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Banat for the Day

Never save something for a special occasion. Every day in our life is a special occasion. The words "Someday..." and "One Day..." are fading away from my dictionary. If it's worth seeing, listening or doing, I want to see, listen or do it now. Now, I try not to delay, postpone or keep anything that could bring laughter and joy into my life... and, each time I wake up, I say to myself that this could be a special day... Each day, each hour, each minute, is special.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)