Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Realizations

I have learned today that even the darkest side of life cannot change the beauty of one's heart. Physical appearance may tell you one thing but what's inside is what really matters.

I've learned that making a "living" is not the same as making a "life".

I've learned that everyday, you should reach out and touch someone. People love that human touch, holding hands, a warm hug or just a friendly pat on the back. Sometimes, life gives you a second chance.

I've learned that if you pursue happiness, it will elude you but, if you focus on your family, your friends, the needs of others, your work and doing the best that you can, happiness will find you.

I also learned that whenever I decide with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. And I learned that I still have a lot to learn...

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)