Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 1, 2012

Goodbye 7-Eleven Run800, Hello Men's Health Urbanathlon and Festival 2012

The unfortunate happened. 7-Eleven Run800 was postponed and moved way, way next year. January 20, 2012. Fortunately, registered runners were allowed to have refunds. You know the next thing happened here.

Without wasting any precious moment, I immediately grabbed my refund and found myself at R.O.X. and signing up for Men's Health Urbanathlon and Festival 2012 which is supposed to be held the same date with the first mentioned running event. We wanted to try that one since the route is new but the schedule next year is too much to wait.

That's me holding the event singlet, the finisher's shirt (for all) and biting the lanyard (for all). I think this is a blessing.






I am excited for my first run with various obstacles. Everything happens for a reason and it's just pure blessing that I have the chance to experience to participate in another event that would test my physical and mental toughness. To know more about the event, check out Pinoyfitness.com and Takbo.PH; see you on the road guys :)

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)