Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 27, 2010

That Pancake House "Burger"

Last Friday morning, we had breakfast with our client, Ma'am Pilar in Pancake House ATC, nearby our office. When the menus got handed out to each one of us (we were six including the client), I was surprised to see what was in. Well for one, I was not used to see such prices in the menu, I am not going to elaborate but that was 200%-300% more that the one I usually get. Nevertheless, I took much time just to select what to have for breakfast. To make the long story short, the other five got the following (not going to pair the name with the food, sorry): Tapsilog, Salmon Steak, three sets of Spaghetti and Hamburger. I got Arroz a la Cubana for myself, I figured that it has complete portions of servings (it had banana slices, a sunny side up egg, a cup of rice and your meat. Spaghetti got served and it was a generous one! But when the hamburgers came out for the other three, boy I was surprised.


At first I thought, I should have ordered the same but then again, I'm trying to lose weight :p It didn't look like that in the menu. It was a 1/3 pound burger complete with french fries on the side. In my opinion, if you ate that during breakfast, you won't be needing to take lunch as well and dinner perhaps. I ended up sharing half with my colleague because she cannot finish the meal alone (there goes my diet!).

So there, I was fortunate to try that one out but I swear I will never get one as big as that for myself.


No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)