Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 28, 2010

kids. . . dangerous

I was on my way to the Tuloy Po Kayo sa Don Bosco, the venue of the ongoing Annual Sportsfest. I rode the jeep from Admiral road in Las Piñas up to ATC. When we passed by SM Southmall, I got surprised when a couple of kids clinged on to the back of the jeep, putting their little lives on danger. I was speechless and slow to react. The first thing I did was to capture the moment (okay, I'm bad for catching some pictures. . .  guilty as charged, so please forgive me).




Poor kids, number one, they hitched a ride but in return, they put their lives in danger. I hope they don't do this more often. Fortunately, one of the jeepney drivers who passed by told our driver that there were two kids clinging at the back of his jeep. To cut the long story short, they got a free ride thanks to the kindness of our jeepney driver. Anyway, I'm just glad everything went fine.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)