Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 1, 2018

The Infinix Hot S3 Flash Sale: 500 units SOLD in 39 minutes!



Two words: SOLD OUT!

One week after its launch in the Philippines, 500 units of Infinix Hot S3 was made available in a flash sale in Shopee from 12AM to 12PM for "only" Php5,999. With much anticipation from the public, the flash sale did not last that long.

39 minutes. That is all it took for Infinix to sell 500 units of the Hot S3.



In my other blog post, I listed three reasons why the Infinix Hot S3 should be considered as your next mobile phone. I guess there are more than three reasons as evidenced by the success of the flash sale.

As soon as the 500th unit got sold, more are still asking for Infinix to sell some more units. We'll just have to wait and see if Infinix will sell another batch for the same low price or for Php7,999.

My sources tell me that something might be up this March. We'll soon find out. As soon as I have an update, I will share it to you so you can prepare.

While waiting, here again is my review of the Infinix Hot S3.

For more tech news and gadget reviews, please follow me on Facebook and Instagram (@junereal0210).

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)