Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 15, 2012

"No Other Woman" Top 10 Lines

Image from HERE.


NUMBER TEN: You like nice things no? – Cristine Reyes / Yeah. They’re my guilty pleasures. But I really don’t feel guilty ‘cause I deserve them. – Anne Curtis

NUMBER NINE: Just shut up and kiss me. And don’t you dare fall in love with me. – Anne Curtis

NUMBER EIGHT: Bikini mo ba iyan o balat mo? – Cristine Reyes

NUMBER SEVEN: I don’t need to read your research report. I know the market because I am the market. – Anne Curtis

NUMBER SIX: Mababaliw siguro ako kapag nalaman kong may babae siya. Baka mapatay ko iyong kabit. Silang dalawa, actually.

NUMBER FIVE: Naku. Huwag na. Baka Makita mo pang nilalagyan ko ng lason ang pagkain mo. Joke lang. Medyo off yung humor ko lately. – Cristine Reyes

NUMBER FOUR: I’m not a mistress. I never was and I never will be one. – Anne Curtis

NUMBER THREE: Alam mo kasi ang marriage parang exclusive village. Kailangan mong bantayan para hindi makapasok ang mga squatters. – Cristine Reyes

NUMBER TWO: You can call me anything you want: a snake, a bitch, an other woman. But I will never be a pathetic, boring housewife. – Anne Curtis

NUMBER ONE: The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Pero sa ganda mong iyan, siguradong marami kang alam na shortcuts. – Cristine Reyes

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)