Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Join Me On My Birthday Run :)

This April 21, 2012, I will be running at the event dubbed as:

The Running Dead - A Race to Stay Alive
Running @ Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa

This is my first and it's going to be a challenging road and trail run of up to 7km - with a twist. The course is infested with Zombies who are out to capture the runners' lives. Each runner leaves with a belt of five (5) flags and the zombies steal these flags along the course. Source here.

As a birthday gift to myself, I will be getting this cool shirt (pictured below, photo take from here) after finishing this course.



After the race, dinner is open for all official registrants at the I-Survived Dinner Buffet care of the Palms Country Club. What more can I ask for on my special day of the year? Photos below taken from here and here.



I hope someone joins me this special day :)

Running for love 

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)