Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Post Birthday Lunch (Sort of)

After paying the Internet and Phone bills, I needed to get a quick fix (and yes, I just did came from the office from 10:00 PM last night and ended my shift at around 12:30 PM the following day). I initially thought that the mall will open late on a Black Saturday and was upset when I learned that it opened on the regular hour it operates. There goes the "waiting".

Anyway, when I learned that the movie "Thor" will be shown next week, I had to postpone my plan tomorrow (Easter Sunday) to watch a movie and dine out in a place where I haven't eaten. Oh well, since I'm not watching a movie this weekend and would probably stay at home downloading a bunch of stuff, I decided to dine out today, not in some place I haven't eaten but in a place that would provide a quick fix to my hunger pangs since it was past lunch after paying bills. The answer, KFC!

What a way to treat myself after a week of work. The KFC NBA Fully Loaded Meal is just right to fill me up and satisfy my hunger. I was lucky that there are not much of customers lined up at the counter when I came in. And since I'm solo today, I managed to finish everything up in less than 10 minutes. Boy I was hungry! The free NBA tumbler was a bonus, a perfect birthday gift for myself, granted I am a huge basketball fan.


The KFC NBA Fully Loaded Meal consists of the following:
1 Piece Chicken (Original or Hot and Spicy, this time, I tried Hot and Spicy and when they said Hot and Spicy, they mean it!); 1 Rice, 1 Fixin' (a choice of Mashed Potatoes, Chicken Macaroni Salad or Coleslaw), 1 bowl of Cream of Mushroom Soup and to sweeten the deal, a slice of Brownie! Of course, you have the free NBA tumbler with your drink of choice!

Thank you Lord for this blessing! Thank you for another year! I'll go to the movies to see the movie Thor after next Saturday's climb at Mt. Talamitam in Batangas (my return to the first mountain I climbed last November 2010, this time, it is a "Climb for a Cause").

Advance Happy Easter to all!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)