Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Wishes for All of You

My first post this year will be a New Year's wish for all of you. I pray that the Lord may give you the wisdom, courage and strength to face whatever struggles you are having now and may face this coming year.

Just remember, sometimes the only answer people are looking for when they ask for help is that they won’t have to face the problem alone.


If you need someone to talk to or just someone who will listen to you, I can make myself available. I may not be able to help you directly at all times but I can offer words of encouragement, something I see of value as well. I may need the same in the future as well :)



I declare this year a year of blessings, abundance, adventures, accomplishments, happiness, friendship, love, love and more love. Live life to the fullest, a life of victory and live with no regrets. As other people would say "We only live once".

I am ending this post with a "modified" quote I saw in FaceBook this morning:


"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't. Believe that everything happens for a reason, if you get a chance, take it; if it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it would be easy but I can promise you, it would be worth it!"

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)