Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Energizer Night Race Beam Art Contest

Good thing I checked the wall of Energizer Philippines in Facebook. I was surprised to see my name listed as one of the winners. I joined this contest after participating in Energizer Night Race 2011 last November 5, 2011. Just for fun, I submitted my entry before the deadline last November.

Here is my winning entry:




And here is what I saw in Facebook earlier this morning:




I was so glad that I checked the said fanpage. I actually won. The first post was on December 5, 2011. Now I know how it feels like to win in promos :) Thanks Energizer Philippines! Lesson learned, ALWAYS check for updates for contests that I have joined.

Nice to end the year with a win :D


No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)