Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Saturday "Cheat" Day

March 12, 2011

After so many weeks of demanding and stressful episodes at work (not complaining!), I finally got a chance to move away and reward myself. Pizza and Pasta should solve this one! And boy it did! Forget the controlled food intake and the calorie counter, this is my "cheat" day!

This is what I got last night for dinner:

Spaghetti with Giant Meatball plus bottomless drink^^

Shakey's Special Thin Crust Pizza to complete the cheat for today

After finishing the meal, I said to myself, "I should do this more often, I won't change my gym routine but I should reward myself, even at least once a month to appreciate what this simple life has to offer." This is one good way to unwind, reflect and think ahead, at least it worked for me this weekend. Great! More reasons to stay inspired and motivated.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)