Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 24, 2010

BIBLE VERSES

You say: "I can’t do it"
God says: "You can do all things" (Philippians 4:13)

You say: "It’s not worth it"
God says: "It will be worth it" (Romans 8:28)

You say: "I’m too tired"
God says: "I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: "I Love You" (John 3:16 & John 3:34)

Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
Don’t be ashamed to say THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU, before its too late.

Believe God is there just for you…
You never know who may be in need….
Spread God’s love to all everyday…Smile…God is with you…
Love unconditionally


No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)