Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pencil Drawings

Today, I stumbled upon one of my old e-mails and discovered a treasure. It would be unfair if I don't share this with all of you, so please, enjoy and God bless you all!

Good Job to whoever made this masterpieces.









Happy Weekend!

Disclaimer: This article is not my original work, I was doing a general cleaning and was amazed to find such treasures just lying in my drawers. They circulated in e-mails 5 years ago and I thought it is worth sharing to everyone I know. I will post more stuff similar to these the next days and weeks. For now, I will keep these treasures in one "memory box".
 pen

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)