Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 8, 2010

What Hurts. . . >

• Reminiscing the good times you shared together
• Shielding your heart to love somebody
• Trying to hide what you really feel
• Trying to hide the tears that involuntary fall from your eyes
• Loving a person too much
• Giving up someone you never thought of giving up
• Having the right love at the wrong time
• Taking the risk to fall in love again
• Hiding your relationship from someone else
• Controlling your feelings to avoid hurting a friend
• Letting go, because everytime you see the person, you only fall deeper
• Holding back, only to find out when it's too late, you both felt the same way, but were only scared to lose each other so much that you didn't let the feelings out
• Falling in love with someone you didn't mean to fall in love with
• Finding the perfect girl but she doesn't love you
• Seeing the one you love crying for someone else
• Having to hear "I've met someone. . ."
• Being denied in front of people
• Pretending you don't love the a person whom you actually love

Disclaimer: this article is not my original work, I was doing a general cleaning and was amazed to find such treasures just lying in my drawers. They circulated in e-mails 5 years ago (and I made sure I had a printed copy of them) and I thought it is worth sharing to everyone I know. I will post more stuff similar to these the next days and weeks. For now, I will keep these treasures in one "memory box".

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)