Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sportsfest 2010


It was the time of the year again when the company takes time "off" from work and has various competitions. The groupings were fairly well divided and this group will be together until come December on the company christmas party. So, I was fortunate enough to be one of the participants for the basketball team for the 4th year in a row and the last two years were well, least memorable because I always get injured before opening day, tough luck (the left knee is getting older faster than any part of my body :p). Anyway, that setback won't be stopping me to compete and have fun.

This event will end by the second week of July and we like our chances. By the way, I'm wearing number 16, if you can see me in the picture above.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)