Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 20, 2009

What a Lucky Guy!?

August 18, 2009 around 8:50 - 9:00 PM, while waiting for a ride to work, I was feeling weird. The first jeep has passed, I did not take the ride. I rode the second jeep that came by. After a few seconds, an out of control car ran down an unlucky pedestrian and ended right where I was standing before I rode the jeep. I felt very lucky for if I had decided to wait for another jeep, I could be on the receiving end of that out of control jeep, worse, I could be dead. I am so thankful to the Lord. Coincidence? I don't think so, GOD has saved my life many times already. I am not a churchgoer but surely I am a believer.


No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)