Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Weekend Warrior
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Season is Over

Our Annual Sports fest season is over for this year. We have played our last elimination round game this afternoon and I am not happy with the result. You know what I mean, we are again on the losing end. We played a total of 4 games and lost them all, out of the four games, one game was lost by 20++ points but the other three were "winnable" games. Lost by 4 on opening day on OT, lost by 1 on the second game on OT (we had back to back games on one play date, the other being the blowout I mentioned earlier) and lost by 2 today. Nevertheless disappointed as I may be, I am still proud because we have had "winnable" games and could go on either way. Had we won this afternoon, we are the ones who will be playing in the knockout games next week since we are 5 teams only. I guess we have not really jelled as one unit after of two months (every Sundays only due to work schedule - not all were present every Sunday's and I'm proud to be one of the few who completed the whole training camp). We'll, better luck next year. Looking for more scrimmages to have more preparation. Hoping to keep the core of the team intact for next year's event.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Online Gamer, Basketball Player, Mountaineer, Recreational Runner, Blogger, Comedian, Weekend Warrior, part-time TriAthlete (Kain, Tulog, Gala)